The Power Choke Tester DPG – Family
an innovative series of measuring devices for all inductive power components
The large-signal impulse measuring method provides a complete inductance curve as a function of the current L(i) or as a function of the applied time-voltage-integral L(∫Udt). Thus the saturation characteristics of the power inductor can be seen clearly at a glance.
Besides the incremental inductance and the secant inductance a lot of other variables can be measured.
Meanwhile our Power Choke Tester DPG10 series is established worldwide as a standard measurement instrument in development, production and quality control of inductive power components.
Advantages of the inductance meters of the DPG series
- Very wide current range from <0.1 A up to 10000 A => suitable for all inductive components from small SMD inductors to very large power reactors in the MVA range, e.g.
- Filter inductors for switch mode power supplies, DC/DC converters etc.
- Filter inductors for uninterruptible power supplies, inverters etc.
- Power chokes for PFC etc. and commutation inductors
- Suppression chokes and Current compensated chokes
- Solenoids, coils of valves
- Transformers for flyback converters
- Power transformers, motors
- and much, much more inductive components
- Very simple and fast measurement, extremely light, portable and relatively inexpensive
- High sample rate and very wide pulse width range => suitable for all core materials