|Measuring current, max.||1 – 1000 A|
|Pulse energy, max.||1350 J|
|Pulse width, max.||3 µs – 70 ms adjustable|
|Pulse voltage||10 – 400 V adjustable|
|Resistance measurement||0.01 mΩ – 35 Ω|
|Dimensions||365 (W) x 325 (L) x 167 (H) mm³|
The inductance curve of test specimens with an ohmic resistance that exceeds the measuring range can nevertheless be measured when the resistance is entered manually.
This makes the Power Choke Tester DPG10 – 1000B universally suitable for use in the development and production of all types of power chokes, e.g.
- Filter inductors for switch mode power supplies, DC/DC converters etc.
- Filter inductors for uninterruptible power supplies, inverters etc.
- Power chokes for PFC etc. and commutation inductors
- Suppression chokes and current compensated chokes
- and much more inductive components
Scope of delivery:
- DPG10 – 1000B
- Cable set
- Test leads 2x Force, 1x Sense, 0.6 m each with alligator clips
- USB cable and RS232 cable
- Power cord
- PC software for Windows
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
- Library (DLL) for integration of the instrument in automated test environments using your own application or LabVIEW
- Kelvin test leads (KK11-4)
- Kelvin test leads for small devices under test (KK12-4)
- Kelvin test leads up to 5 kA (KK11-6)
- Extra long test leads (KL11-4)
- Extra long test leads (KL11-6)
- Hard-top case (CASE1)
- Customer specific test leads on request