|Measuring current, max.||4 – 4000 A|
|Pulse energy, max.||7700 J|
|Pulse width, max.||3 µs – 70 ms adjustable|
|Pulse voltage||10 – 400 V adjustable|
|Resistance measurement||0.01 mΩ – 35 Ω|
|Dimensions||470 (W) x 500 (L) x 167 (H) mm³|
The inductance curve of test specimens with an ohmic resistance that exceeds the measuring range can nevertheless be measured when the resistance is entered manually.
This model is intended for very large power inductors up to the MVA range in the sectors railway technology, frequency inverters, energy management etc.
As a result of the extremely large range of application of all devices of the DPG10 series, the equipment is also suitable for very small inductors in the smaller measuring ranges, at times reaching the nH range.
Scope of delivery:
- DPG10 – 4000B/F
- Cable set
- Test leads 2x Force, 1x Sense, 0.6 m each with alligator clips
- USB cable and RS232 cable
- Power cord
- PC software for Windows
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
- Library (DLL) for integration of the instrument in automated test environments using your own application or LabVIEW
- Kelvin test leads (KK11-4)
- Kelvin test leads up to 5 kA (KK11-6)
- Extra long test leads (KL11-4)
- Extra long test leads (KL11-6)
- Customer specific test leads on request